Monday, 2 April 2012

Address Book makeover

A month ago or so, I bought an address book to record the address of all my pen pals.
It was a plain green spiral notebook and I didn't really like it.

I gave it a little makeover that made it more my style :D



I covered it with a bunch of stamps from old letters, and vintage stamps that my pen pals sent me during the years; some masking tape and voilà! It was that easy but it's barely recognizable.


On the inside of the back cover, I've taped a small envelope to store a stash of some ready-to-use stamps.
I really love how it looks like, now. Just a glance to it and I feel the urge to write a letter!
What do you think of it? :)

7 comments:

  1. your makeover is amazing!!! really - I can see YOU in this notebook now! great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Is such a compliment coming from you :D
      Since I've found out your blog you've been really inspiring for me! :)

      Delete
  2. That is an absolutely adorable makeover! I love it so much. That pouch is genius too. :-) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Mary :) I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE how you decorated your address book! It looks amazing! :)

    http://once-upon-a-letter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really neat idea! I love the stamp pouch that you added to the back. I might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Well it's really easy but of great effect, you should absolutely try it!! :)

      Delete