Sunday, 29 April 2012

Guest Post: Nnenna | Correspondance Club

Hi guys, one of my new blogger friends, Nnenna, runs a pen pal club, and I'm really happy to be part of it now! :) I though some of you might be interested, so I asked her to write about her project here.
You have until May 1st to sign up for the next month round, so make sure to read the whole post if you're interested!

Hiya- I'm so excited to be here on Fab's blog today! She asked me to share about a little project I started a few months ago called the Correspondence Club. First thing you should know about me is that I'm a huge stationery lover! I also love to write letters- I think they are such a special, thoughtful item that you can treasure for years. Then, I thought about how fun it would be to connect with my blogger friends in another way- through letter writing! 
When I posed the idea to my readers, I was so glad to hear that there are others out there who enjoy writing letters just as much as I do. I thought to myself, "Just go for it!" and that's how the Correspondence Club got started! 
Each person has one partner and we exchange letters once a month. In addition to our letters, we also include a small little gift (under $5), to brighten your partner's day. It doesn't have to be anything expensive at all (you can even handmake something); the idea is just to include a little present that you think will make your pen pal smile :) Then, at the end of every month, I do a round-up post on my blog with pictures of all the letters that people have sent! You can see some of the letters I've sent below :)





I know everyone leads busy lives, so I wanted the Correspondence Club to be low-cost, low commitment, and above all, loads of fun! If you would like to join in on the fun in time for May, just check out this post [Correspondence Club] and send me your details by noon on Tuesday (May 1st at 12:00pm EST). We would love to have you! :)

EDIT: Guys, there's been a little misunderstanding, to join the project you have to email Nnenna you infos, not leaving a comment here! Please, head over her blog [http://starcrossedsmile.com] and you'll find her email address and all the other informations regarding the project. Thanks  ♥

8 comments:

  1. i would so do this! i absolutely love writing letters! : ) you girls are amazing. sign me up!
    my names sam (samantha) ehle, i live at 3134 voss dr. traverse city mi 49685. bahh i'm excited. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha,

      Thanks so much for your interest! If you could send me your information via email (to starcrossedsmile@gmail.com), I'll get you all set up :)

      xx Nnenna

      Delete
  2. I would love to do it if still possible please :) ♥

    Sandra Rekret
    57 Lenaghan Park,
    BT8 7JB Belfast
    CO ANTRIM
    Northern Ireland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, of course you can join, but please - email Nnenna your infos here: starcrossedsmile@gmail.com
      She's the one who's taking submissions, thank you!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for allowing me to guest post Fab! So happy to have you and anyone else who wants to join the Correspondence Club! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure to have you on my blog :) And I can't wait to receive my address from the Club!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the link to the [Correspondence Club] !
    Love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) And thanks a lot :3

      Delete