Thursday, 19 April 2012

Send Something Good

A few weeks ago, I joined this amazing project promoted by three wonderful bloggers: Gentri Lee, kaitlyn and Kristy.
Basically, you're assigned a blogger in secret and you've got to get to know them and then prepare a package of things your secret blogger might like. Surprises + snail mail = awesome project, and I couldn't just sit at the computer and pass up this opportunity, could I?
I've already received the link to the blog of my secret partner, and I've already a few things in mind :) I'll take this weekend to arrange something cute to send her.
If you want to see the other bloggers involved in this project, click on the link below! As for me, I made this post so that the blogger to whom I was assigned would have had the chance to know something about what I'd like to receive; I don't really have preferences, I would be happy with anything, really :) Though, if you want to get a better idea of my likes/dislikes, you might want to check my swap-bot profile here.
Oh, this is so exciting. Can't wait for the reveal/link up day!! :D




6 comments:

  1. everyone seems to be into the Hunger Games. maybe i ought to pick that bad boy up...

    glad to have you participating in send something good! talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog :) and you are so sweet - saying you'll love anything they send you! thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you just love anything. :) It's going to be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!

    xo-Deidre deejmbl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo, I am so pumped about this project! It's going to be so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the lovely comments :) I'm glad to be in as well! It's gonna be fun for sure :D

    ReplyDelete