Thursday, 5 April 2012

Lettermo April, week #1

Hello there, fellow stamplickers!
How is the writing life going? Mine, pretty good. On monday I started the lettermo and succesfully completed this week so far.
Too bad I haven't been feeling really well this week, and didn't really had the time and patience to take many pictures of the outgoing letters:


From left to right, in order of mailing date:
  • the big yellow envelope, is for an ephemera swap. I've sent out 250g worth of vintage paper to Lesa from swap-bot, and hopefully I'll receive the same quantity of stuff from a girl from Israel, soon; (monday)
  • First letter out of those requested, for Christabel in the UK; (tuesday)
  • Penpal letter for Susan in the USA; (wednesday)
  • Alicia's letter contains three inchies for a swap. It was my first time making inchies and I really hope they'll meet her tastes because I really felt like a noob while making them. :( (this morning)
Today, instead, I made a mail art piece that I'll be sending out tomorrow.



 It goes for Wendy in the Netherlands; I used an old music sheet for the envelope and decorated it with illustrations of flowers from the vintage Atlas of Botany I've bought a while ago.


I've already sent her another mail art piece a while ago but apparently, it got lost in the mail. I hate this so much! The first one was prettier than this, I handpainted an envelope made out of a children's illustrated book page and I was really proud of it :( But anyway, I think this is not too bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment