Tuesday, 10 April 2012

happy mailbox

Hello everyone, I've been messing a bit with my blog schedule lately. Anyway, it should be back to normal now, hopefully!
The lettermo is still going, but I've decided to make just one post a week with all the outgoing letters, on thursday, instead of a couple a week.
This post today, is dedicated to all the incoming beauties I've received last week and today.


Steffi, sent me another letter. They're always very colorful and pleasant to read, not to mention that she always send me awesome things!



A while ago, I joined a zine swap and so far I've received 3 out of the five zine I should be receiving in the end.


Those two are from Canada, and I must say, I just love the horses stamps! So pretty.


The brown envelope contains the third zine, the postcard is from an anonymous sender, which if by any chance is reading this post, please let me know who you are so I can thank you and send you something back! The pickle barrel envelope, is Mary's letter. I couldn't help but smile when I put my hand on it.


Last, there's Sylvia's letter, from Greece. She also sent me a lovely postcard which reminded me of the summer holidays when me and my family used to go there.

This is all for now, I hope your mailbox has been as well filled up this week and that you all had lovely easter holidays :3

2 comments:

  1. great thing! i have my first 'letter friend' and i just received a letter from her.. its amazing to receive letters from a person you don't really know, you have so much to say! :D
    im writting letters with my lovely friend Asia for over 8 years.. but it's really different from this new letter friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad the pickle bag made it. :-)

    ReplyDelete