Tuesday, 24 April 2012

cute finds #2

Yesterday was an unexpected stationery-shopping day. I was planning to save money this month but so far I've incredibly failed.
Anyway, walking home from Uni, we stopped in one of my favourite shops and I found myself surrounded by a lot of awesome stationery supplies. For the above mentioned reason, I've only (but not really) bought three thingies.


"Sukie Box of Labels" by chronicle books and a two designs memo pad by Midori.


Not that I've counted them, but the Sukie box contains over 100 labels and various stickers. It's a good thing you can't see me right now because I'm almost drooling.

I've also bought this gorgeous booklet of postcards by Ana Juan:


Her illustrations are so fascinating and most of them are black and white, lush! Some of her characters reminds me of Tweedledum & Tweedledee of Alice in Wonderland (the one by Tim Burton), with the big round head and all, ahah. I'll be keeping some of them for myself, but the rest will be used for my various postal activities :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh you bought really wonderful things!!! I love stickers and things like that :D uh.. and.. I think we can start writing letters! but I don't really know how to start;p if you are still interested please contact me here: marysza.fotolog@vp.pl and we will talk about it:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay :D this makes me SO happy!! I'll send you an email asap! xx

      Delete
  2. OMG, love that box of labels- so cute! I also want on a major stationery spending spree yesterday, even though I'm trying to save money too. Its hard because I work right across the street from an amazing paper store, so of course I can't help but go in! I bought several pretty colors of paper, some blank cards and a circle paper punch which I cannot wait to use :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Oh, well. I can understan you perfectly! If it was me, working in front of a paper shop, I'd probably be completely broke ahah.
      Luckily (but not really, actually) there are very few paper shops where I live, infact I was very surprise to find this nice set, to be honest :D

      Delete
  3. Oh man! Super jealous of that label supply you have now!

    ReplyDelete