Friday, 13 April 2012

Lettermo April, week #2

Aaand another week is gone! Since I started the lettermo, my weeks seems awfully shorter to me. I'm already almost half way through it, and it doesn't seem real.
Anyway let's see who's going to get their mailbox filled this week :D

Monday's letter, or better, packet, went out for Lauren. She contacted me on tumblr and we arranged a swap of arsty things, just like we did a year ago!


Tuesday's letter was for Megan, and I attempted to make something interesting out of her envelope:
back
front
How much I failed on a scale from 0 to 10? You tell me.
Wednesday's letter was Dewi in the Netherlands and yesterday's letter is for Kelly in the US.


Today's letter was be for Helen in the UK:


I want to apologize to those who are receiving something from me in this period, if the stamps I'm using are horrible, but these are the only one my post office as at the moment and there's nothing I can do about it, sadly ( ; _ ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment