Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Alice in my mailbox

Hello everyone! How is your day going?
Mine just turned out very good, since I found some pretty letters in mailbox!


This lovely letter, is from my new american pen pal, Mary from California.
She has such a neat handwriting, I'm really jealous of it! Her letter also conteined a pretty heart shaped origami and an ex libris sticker, so nice!

I received Karima's reply to my letter. Eveything about her letter was lovely: the decorated envelope, the handmade postcard, and even the way she wrote the letter itself.


This one, is Christabel's -very fast, I'd say :D- reply to my letter. I love the 'hidden message' in the envelope. She also sent me a recipe that I'm really looking forward to try, as it sounds incredibly yummy.


Last but not least, the letter that insipred the title of this post. It's Kelly's reply to my letter, and along with that, she sent me one of her drawings of Alice in Wonderland. Beautiful, isn't it? I wish I was that good at drawing people! (Check out her tumblr for more awesomeness).
Her letter was particularly a pleasure to read, it's been a while since I last received a six pages long letter, and well, I love reading about my pen pals! :)

That's all for now, did you had a good mail day too?

7 comments:

  1. oh sometimes because of your posts I really think of starting writing with you haha :D but I'm really not good at this :D but who knows, maybe some day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, ahah! I would love this! Let me know if you consider this seriously because I would totally be in :)
      By the way I was inspired by you and tried to make an handmade journal; I'll post a picture of it here soon, so you can see how bad I am at this! :D

      Delete
    2. Oh great:D I will let you know after I will have some time home.. because now I have too much work at school.. and I don't really know what is 'pan palling' ;p
      and I'm sure you are not bad in makng yournals!! can't wait to see it :D

      Delete
  2. It must be really nice to receive letters on a weekly basis!I'm actually quite jealous :3 I can't wait for my mail to reach you, it seem to be taking a much longer time than expected D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to make you jealous by saying that, but it's quite nice indeed :3 I can't wait for your letter either! I'll let you know when I receive it, and I'll try to reply as soon as possible so that your mailbox will be filled too! :D

      Delete
  3. I love your letter posts and I love how creative and different each letter is! I also love writing letters and actually have a little penpal club that I started a few months back- I would love for you to check it out if you're interested! =)

    http://starcrossedsmile.com/2012/02/join-the-correspondence-club/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check it out for sure :)

      Delete