Friday, 15 June 2012

freebie friday IV

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Hey guys :)
as suggested by Madeline last week, I've tried to make a letter set using the pens illustration of my cards!

click here to download (4.2MB zip file)
I'm really into light colours lately and I just love the combination pink/green, but if you'd like them in other colours, drop me a message and I'll be glad to make them for you :)
Keep the suggestions coming! And stay tuned for next week's freebie, which theme will be "typewriter" as suggested by William :)

ƒ.

12 comments:

  1. Yay! They're gorgeous, I love them :). Thank you for using my idea. And I love William's idea too, I look forward to seeing the typewriter stationery next week. I finally have pretty papers and envelopes to use for my letters... just need to get ink in the printer now :p.

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! But can you make envelopes without "name" and "address" written down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Here you go, you can download it here http://lh.rs/nj1CgdemzqJU :)

      Delete
  3. So, I sent a package out to you yesterday, and in the letter I said I was going to include a mix CD, but I forgot it. D: So, next time there will be a mix CD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah it's OK, don't worry :P Thank you for sending it, I can't wait to receive it! xo

      Delete
  4. Oh these are such cute papers, I have just started following your blog - i love writing letters so let me know if you would like another penpal ;)

    ReplyDelete