Wednesday, 27 June 2012

june mail week #4

Hello peeps!
As some of you noticed, I changed my layout. I really like this one better! It's neater, don't you think? :)

Anyway, June is almost over; I really wish I could cheer for the holidays etc, but I'll be in town the whole month of July (..studying!) and that won't be particularly funny.
Sticking to the mail topic, it's time for the monthly stats!


As of today, I've sent and received the same amount of letters. Pretty cool, it never happened before!
However I still have to reply and send 8 letters - and I'll do it after I've given my next exam.

Now, the outgoing of this week:


Not sure when I sent them, on Monday perhaps? They were for: Lauren in the UK, Thea in Norway, and my first reply to Emily in Sweden!
Today, instead, I've sent out two packages;


This one is for a swap with a girl in Lithuania. I sent her: stamps, pictures, postcards, an hand drawn pendant I made, and a full disposable camera that I carried with me these days :)
 

aaand I've finally sent back to Marisa her This Is Not A Book with some pages done, three letters and some gifts!


Was your month good, in terms of mail? :)

ƒ.

15 comments:

  1. awww :) i'm so excited to get it! i'm still waiting on my penpal to write me back from the writingtowitches i participate in via tumblr :/ and i've sent her stuff twice :s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes those thing arranged over tumblr don't get taken seriously enough :/ I hope it will show up eventually! xo

      Delete
  2. i'm gonna cry ;( I still haven't received the letter you sent me few months ago :( I really love the post.. but sometimes.. ehh!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do indeed like your new layout! It's very pretty. And you have the loveliest mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I'm glad that you're incoming is comparable with your outgoing now. And cute layout, it suits you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! And sorry if I still haven't sent out your package.. I will do it as soon as my exams are over. xx

      Delete
  5. :3 this looks cute!! :) I love you new look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprised my letter hasn't reached you yet. D: I think my post office has been strange lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, believe me, it's becaue the italian postal service is incredibly slow! xD I'll let you know when it gets here :)

      Delete
  7. Finally you received as many letters as you've sent! The universe is balanced now, haha.

    ReplyDelete