Monday, 25 June 2012

postcard-mo?


I keep receiving emails from people asking me about when will I do another lettermo and if I will accept letter requests again. As I said before, I loved doing the lettermo, but besides being a little too expensive for me, I was also pretty upset that the majority of people that requested and received a letter, never even bothered to send me an email or a message just to say "hey, the letter made it!".
On the other hand, I'm also grateful because thanks to it, I met some amazing people.. so I'm doing something slightly different for the summer, but with the same leitmotif.

As some of you might know, I'll spend the summer at home this year. If there's someone else like me that is not going anywhere and would like to find a little something in their mailbox, you can request a postcard!
Submit your details here, and one random day (July/August) you'll find a postcard from Italy waiting for you :3
There are only 20 slots available, so if you signed up in time, I'll send you a confirmation email.


EDIT: Ok guys, I've already filled up all the slots, thank ya'll! I'll be sending confirmation messages soon~~

ƒ.

6 comments:

  1. Some people just like to receive mail rather then send it out, I took part in some letter swaps on swapbot but only got the swap but nothing more which is irritating. I also have it on make my day where people won't say if they receive packages or even say a simple thank you. Others are really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it happens pretty often, sadly. But as you said other people are really sweet and they make it all worth it :)

      Delete
  2. You are so generous :)
    I just signed up, so there's at least one spot for you in "inexpensive" Europe (when coming to postage...)
    Take care and thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to thank me, it's my pleasure! :) Thank-you for signing up!

      Delete
  3. Hey, you changed your blog again.It looks nice and better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaauuuw, your new blog layout is sooooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete