Wednesday, 6 June 2012

june mail week #1

Hi guys!
How did June started for you? I didn't even noticed it began! I have an awful sense of time..
Anyway, as you probably know, I'm not doing the lettermo this month because I lack time and money, but it doesn't mean that your mailboxes won't be filled with silly stuff from me!

Today I went at the post office with a HUGE bag full of packages, seven in total.

I've never spent so much for postage in just a day.. I think for this week I've substantially exceeded my budget limit. However I hope these packages will bring you guys some mailbox happiness :)
They're for:
- Michelle, you should remember her for the SSG project, as she was my secret blogger. I've sent her a couple of thank you gifts since her package was awesome!
- Shelby Anne, one of my newest panpals; I've sent her a book to practise her Italian :)
- Katie, whose sent me the smashbook, will receive a couple of surprises too :3
- Charlotte, Nicole and Ines are receiving private swaps respectively of: tea, pencils, and random handmade surprises :)
- Lastly, Sophia, who will receive beauty related goodies!

Not pictured: a letter for Neda, and one for Madeline.

Tomorrow instead, I'll send two more letters, end the last for this week I'm afraid, for Mary in California, and Carmila in Mexico:


Now, a short service message: I've opened an etsy shop and I'm giving a code to get 20% off to inaugurate it:
Take a look if you're interested :) and if it won't be a complete epic fail, I'll be adding new products at the end of the month (hopefully!!)

ƒ.

17 comments:

  1. Look at all those packages! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty soon, there will be one for you too eheh :)

      Delete
  2. you have such a beautiful handwriting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :D it tends to change from time to time, though :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, right? The guy at the post office that had to stamps them all hated me xD

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the PO Box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girovagando su internet, alla disperata ricerca di una pausa dallo studio, ho trovato il tuo blog, mi sono fermata a dare un'occhiata e... sono davvero contenta di averlo fatto, perché quello che stai facendo è bellissimo! Ho sempre voluto un "penpal" e quest'anno ci ho provato qualche volta, ma sempre con risultati pessimi (dopo un paio di lettere "puff", scomparsi). Stavo pensando di rinunciare, ma il tuo blog mi ha dato la voglia di continuare a provarci!! Grazie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab! AHHH I am so excited! You just made my Friday afternoon so much better :) You are so thoughtful and I cannot wait to receive your sweet package! I'll let you know when it gets here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to know you're excited about it :D I hope you'll still be once you've opened it xD

      Delete
  7. Eeeeeeeee so excited :) Can't wait to receive your next letter!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so lucky *-*
    are you only accepting pen pals just from countries where you still don't have anyone?..
    Kiss :D and I loved everything here <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Iara! <3
      At the moment I'm not accepting any more pen pals because I'm overwhelmed with work to do and I can't keep up with all the letters. Thanks for asking though :)

      Delete
    2. oh :( i'll keep following your posts hoping that you will request more pen pals soon eheh <3

      Delete