How did June started for you? I didn't even noticed it began! I have an awful sense of time..
Anyway, as you probably know, I'm not doing the lettermo this month because I lack time and money, but it doesn't mean that your mailboxes won't be filled with silly stuff from me!
Today I went at the post office with a HUGE bag full of packages, seven in total.
- Michelle, you should remember her for the SSG project, as she was my secret blogger. I've sent her a couple of thank you gifts since her package was awesome!
- Shelby Anne, one of my newest panpals; I've sent her a book to practise her Italian :)
- Katie, whose sent me the smashbook, will receive a couple of surprises too :3
- Charlotte, Nicole and Ines are receiving private swaps respectively of: tea, pencils, and random handmade surprises :)
- Lastly, Sophia, who will receive beauty related goodies!
Not pictured: a letter for Neda, and one for Madeline.
Tomorrow instead, I'll send two more letters, end the last for this week I'm afraid, for Mary in California, and Carmila in Mexico:
Now, a short service message: I've opened an etsy shop and I'm giving a code to get 20% off to inaugurate it: