Friday, 22 June 2012

freebie friday V

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Hey guys, even if I've been pretty absent lately, I always think of you u_u
This week, as I previously announced, I've made a stationery set according to William's suggestion. He wanted something in the "typewriter theme".. so here's what I've done:

visit my new website to download
I hope you like it :) aaand I don't know how many of you cares, but I'll get back to my usual blog schedule starting from monday!
As usual, keep the suggestions coming :3

ƒ.

9 comments:

  1. Those are amazing. I'm so tempted to print it off and use :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be my guest :) they're made for you all :3

      Delete
  2. WOW 0.0, these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That envelope is stunning! Once again I am wowed by your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm flatterd :D thank you for being nice as usual <3

      Delete
  4. ohh the envelope is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stumbled upon your blog and found it so amazing! I love this freebie! I'm looking for more penpals too, I'd actually like to be yours! Can't find the pen pal call tab so I just commented! :)

    ReplyDelete