Friday, 29 June 2012

freebie friday VI

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Hello guys!
It's friday again, which means - free stuff, yay!
I haven't received any request last week, so today you get this letter set out of my own stash :)

click here to download (3.3MB zip file)
The front flap of the envelope has the same gingham pattern as the label.

Anyway, I just like friut a lot, and I think it's a pretty summer-ish theme, so yeah.
I hope you like it too!
Enjoy & give me ideas for the next freebie, pretty please!

Oh, and also, sorry for the dumb name of my letter sets. I've never been any good at naming things..

ƒ.

8 comments:

  1. these are so wonderful fab!! i love the lemon one :3 you should do like a summer theme set with pool float-y tubes, and fireworks, and hamburgers and the beach and stuff idk ~marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice idea! It might take a while but I will try to make something out of it :) Thanks <3

      Delete
  2. :3 you should make some about Pop Art! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try! Thanks for the suggestion :)

      Delete
  3. Your stationery is gorgeous, as usual! I loved the typewriter one as well.

    I just wanted to let you know that I received some mail from you and that made me really happy! It will be on my blog in the coming weeks (I'm behind on posting the penpal ads as well as incoming/outgoing mail).

    I love your new layout, by the way! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie!
      Oh, I'm so glad to know you got it! I was worried it got lost - it happens very often lately :(
      Anyway I'll be looking forward to your post then! :)

      Thanks again! xx

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!

      And I forgot to tell you that I like your blog so much that I added your link to my blog! :) xox

      Delete
  4. I just love your letter sets! ♥ ☀

    ReplyDelete