Tuesday, 15 January 2013

3 things

Hi guys, I hope you're having a nice Tuesday ☺ I am, sort of.. but anyway, here's the three things I've been doing lately:

 1. I went with my boyfriend to a lovely flea market. Everything was so nice an cute, but I could barely afford anything :/ However I didn't leave empty handed..


 2. ..because I bought this tiny house, which is a candle holder! When you light up the candle inside it, the light comes out of the windows and it's too nice!
3. I created some new collage kits with lots of vintage ephemera in them (which are available in my Etsy shop, and discounted!)

What have you been doing, instead? ☺
ƒ.

PS. Check out yesterday's post to be able to sign up for the first 'exclusive printables' newsletter for free!

10 comments:

  1. Ah so nice! But it sucks that the flea market you went to was so expensive.. Luckily you got to take home that candle holder, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :3 And well yes, I wasn't expecting everything to be so pricy, I mean, it's used stuff after all :c

      Delete
  2. That candle holder is so pretty. I bet it really lights up a room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The candle is so beautiful!!!! I wish I could find such kind of a candle here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a really lucky find for me as well :D

      Delete