Wednesday, 9 January 2013

freebie friday XXI

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Guess who's back, back again, Freebie Friday's back.. tell a friend ♫
*cringing inner voice: I really need to sort out my introductions* // Random fact of the day: does any of you like Eminem? Because I really do!
Anyways guys, I hope you'll be glad to see the freebies getting out and about, because I have a few sets I'm really excited to share with you, starting from this one:



I personally love traveling, collecting maps from the places I visit, and such things, so making a themed letter set was really fun!
Let me know if you like them as much as I do :)
Enjoy!
ƒ.

14 comments:

  1. Fab, this is such a beautiful freebie! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm very happy yu like, thank you :3

      Delete
  2. I love this Fab <3 I was so excited to see your tumblr post, I squealed. I just love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact you thought it was Friday :p. This letter set is beautiful!

    I wrote your letter today, hopefully I might get it to the post office on Saturday or Monday. It will soon be on its way! :)

    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my mental schedule is a mess :P Glad you liked the set, and can't wait for your letter to be here! xx

      Delete
  4. Very very nice letter set!:) I'm also loving the new blog-layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thakn you! I was actually inspired by your layout! I love how both your tumblr and blog are so simple and clean, so since I'm already a mess in real life, I thought it would be nice to put some order at least online, lol!

      Delete
  5. What a lovely set! Thank you Fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I really ilke this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is very useful and they're so pretty. I'll be downloading this later. Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You0're most welcome :) Thank you for using them!

      Delete