Saturday, 12 January 2013

Late Christmas Mail

While talking about Christmas since August is acceptable, apparently it isn't right when it's now over,
but I'm going to talk about it anyway, since last week I received some pretty awesome late Christmas mail.

My super talented friend Corey from Singapore sent me this lovely hand draw postcard, with a panda stamp if it wasn't cute enough already! How adorable ♥

Mary S. from the US, sent me a card too, with a watercolour glittery scenary:
The next one is from Maddie in the UK, and guess what? It's handmade! It's so perfect that I would have never tell.
Kelly from the US, sent me a gorgeous Chicago holiday card, and some smash goodies, that were a lovely surprise ♥
Another cute card was sent me from Sylvia in Greece, which wrote me that she never received the letter I sent her ages ago, unfortunately. I've come to a conclusion that there's like postal black hole that opens up in certain periods of the year and just sucks in everithing I send.. but anyway, I'll try to solve the situation asap.
Lastly, I finally (because he sent it in October!!) received Amit's Diwali card. It was so interesting to learn about this tradition, and the card itself, once you open it, turns out to be a gorgeous pop up card:
Which of those cards it's your favourite? :)
Have a lovely weekend,
ƒ.

14 comments:

  1. Hey Fab,

    I was wondering...did you ever receive my letter? It included a Christmas card and other goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid not! But I'm going to send yuo something soon anyway. I hope it is just late. xx

      Delete
  2. All the cards are nice. I always like personal mail like cards or letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's indeed really nice!

      Delete
  3. wow the Diwali one is nice! but my fave is the Chicago one <3 I love that type of design :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :D So simple yet so pretty xx

      Delete
  4. I sent you a christmas one too, but that never reached from you... :( Anyway! I love the panda stamp and the smash supplies make me feel sad because I didnt got my smashbook yet! they look so fun! ^^ Lovely christmas mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of stuff I sent also got lost :c my card to you as well. I hope next Chrismas we'll be both luckier with it <3

      Delete
  5. Hello Fab! Thank you so much for your warm words and commenting!:D And following!:D Your comment made me smile and made my evening shining.

    What adorable cards you received! If I have to choose one favorite, I pick up the card with deer (from Sylvia, Greece)! I love moose and deer <3

    And you described the black hole just perfectly! That hole sucked everything I sent (in December) too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, I love finding new blog like yours :) Thank you for your nice comment as well, the deer card is quite lovely indeed :)

      Delete
  6. I love the Chicago holiday card!Very pretty colours and illustration, almost makes me wish it could be Christmas everyday.Sigh! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! :D She had very good taste :3

      Delete