Tuesday, 29 January 2013

3 things

Hello guys! Have you had a nice week so far?
I've been really busy studying, I don't talk about anything else lately because I'm literally buried under piles of textbooks to study.. I'm not even halfway through them and and I'm already so bored!
Anyway, besides that, here's the three things I've done last week:
1. I raked up my acrylics and give painting a go after a long time, and that's what came out of it. It's obviously still a WIP, but I hope to finish it soon.
2. My boyfriend and I took a day off from studying and spent a nice day wandering around, trying out a new sushi restaurant (which was expensive but so worth it! My mouth still waters if I think about all the good food we ate) and window-shopping. I particularly left my heart in a shop where they had all those gorgeous antique typewriters, sob.
3. I had an exam today, YAY! {Actually, I'll wait before going all yay and stuff because it was a written exam, so we'll know the result only in a couple of days~} It was "Cognitive Development" and despite I hated it at the beginning, I found myself really interested in it in the end, so finger crossed, it won't end up too bad ☺

That's it for me today, what did you do lately?
Have a nice day!
ƒ.

10 comments:

  1. Great artwork but she looks so sad :(
    I wanted to try acrylic painting too, bought all the tools and paint and can't wait to get started.
    It is a productive day for me too, made 3 collage postcards, sent them off, worked extra hours at my shop and now I am going to make dinner and then will do more mailart stuff later. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I know ;c I wasn't in a great mood, so she reflected it somehow. Your day sound indeed very productive, I'm sure the postcards are cutesy!

      Delete
  2. Your artwork looks beautiful and so does that typewriter! It's good to take a day off, you need to rest a little if you want to get any result from your studies.
    Lately I've been reading, playing Super Mario World and making a 5,000 pieces puzzle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Penny! Wow, 5000 pieces? That's a lot, which subject is it?

      Delete
  3. OMG LOVE THE TYPEWRITER!!

    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These days I take night walks around the estate and admire the twinkling stars in the sky.Hm. So much going on in my head. Anyway! You should consider painting a series of portraits :) It'd be fun and lovely. It may be a WIP for now, but it's already looking good :D I love doing portraits but I paint terribly D: huu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks a lot :) It's a very nice idea but my inspiration comes and goes too often and I'd probably never finish it (vnv)
      Anyway I'm pretty sure you paint really well ò_ò I would actually love to see some of your portraits!

      Delete
  5. Well, I'd say yay too if I (succesfully) finished my first exam. Good luck on the next ones! How much exams do you have left? And ahw, you and your boyfriend are such sushi freaks, or does it only seem like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two left and they seem a lot!
      Ahah, we most definitely are sushi freaks :D If it wasn't expensive we'd probably live on that! :P

      Delete