Tuesday, 22 January 2013

3 things

Hi guys! How's your Tuesday? I'm about to start an intense evening of study because exams are getting closer and closer.
Anyway, here's the three things I've been doing lately:

 1. Cleaning up my room I found an old sketchbook with this little drawing inside and I thought it was really cute so I made it into an illustration :)


2. As some of you may know, I really love cooking, and the other day I made a very Italianate and improvised version of yakisoba (it doesn't look great, but it was delicious!).
3. I sent out the first newsletter! So exciting :D I hope you guys enjoyed it.

What have you been doing lately instead? :)
Have a good week!
ƒ.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha woops wrong account but really, that dish looks so good, feed me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah xD you're welcome to have dinner at my place anytime ;)

      Delete
  3. ahh, I just finished all my exams! So funny that I 'passed' them on to you :) But not so fun for you. Ahh well, good luck Fab! That drawing is awesome by the way! And I could download the stationary without a problem, but it lasted very long for the download to complete (it went very slowly..) Don't know if you can change anything about that? Because my downloads usually go very quickly, and this one took me about 30minutes I think..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elisse <3 Also, for letting me know about the slow download. Before I sent the newsletter I checked it and it took about 5 min to download, so I have no idea what's the problem. Anyway, I'll try to solve it in time for the next one! x

      Delete
  4. that little guy its too lovely, I really like it *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo I guess my meals are covered when I visit napoli in future?XD Haha! Im joking :3 That actually looks yummy! not a good thing to look at when you're feeling peckish in the middle of the night.hehe. The sailor boy illustration is forever-adorable♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, sure :D You're welcome to visit me when you come over here! And thank you for the appreciation on my drawing :3 it means a lot!

      Delete
  6. That illustration is super cute and your cooking looks yummy! Yakisoba rules so I imagine giving it some italian flare would make that much better haha

    ReplyDelete