Sunday, 27 January 2013

smash sunday

Good evening guys! Today for smash sunday, I want to share with you another penpal page of my book. This one is filled with all (almost!) the lovely stuff that was sent to me by Thea, one of my Norwegian penpals!
On the left page, I put a postcard of Bergen,the place where she was studying, and a tea label that was too cute to throw away. I decided not to glue this stuff but to attach it with a paperclip instead, so I can have more room for future things ☺ 

 Above it, there's one of the last card she sent me, and I love it! 
Inside it, I've put a Tardis ATC she sent a while back, and an image (that I've stolen from her tumblr muhaha) of one of her paintings - which is my favourite ♥
On the other page, I made a pocket to keep all her other cards:
I forgot to upload the picture of the cards out of the pocket, but anyway, there's her Christmas card, the lovely cards with the envelope that you can see here, with a letter inside, and another ATC.
Below, I made a washi tape frame for a canvas ATC she sent, and I love it a lot! I also wrote her name out of paper letters ☺

Once she also sent me a black and white picture of a snowy landscape, but it was just too perfect to put it in my smashbook, so instead I framed it and put onto my frame-wall!

That's it for me today, hope you've enjoyed this post and had a good weekend!
ƒ.

19 comments:

  1. aw fab :D i love this page. and the frame was a really good idea. i need to find some more washi tape because all i have is the black and white polka dot one.

    i like that tea postcard too <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps you should do a post about how you make the little envelopes/pockets to put stuff in

      Delete
    2. One day I will, it's on my to do list <3

      Delete
  2. Oh, those are some more amazing pages from your Smashbook! The tea label is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love it, it looks so great. Maybe I should do something like this myself, you got me inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it's so nice to hear that! Thank you very much and good luck with it! :)

      Delete
  4. The tea cup card is lovely! You're very creative! Can't wait for next week's Smash Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your smash pages are always so cute! I love that you make pages for your pen pals! It makes me wanna do it too haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should :D It feels weird at the beginning but it's really fun :P

      Delete
  6. Oooh, this is gorgeous! The card with the tea cups is so cute! Every time I see your Smash Book posts I feel so inspired to do something creative and artsy myself x)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I said it 100 times before, this smash book is a great idea and yours looks awesome. Most things my penpals send me are kept on the envelope with the letters, your way looks better because I bet you can look at it more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Keeping into the smahsbook the things they send me is surely a great way to look at them more often, and you know, just to keep them all in a same place :) I still keep some of the stuff in the envelope too, tho!

      Delete
  8. Oh goodness, Bergen continues to fascinate me! It looks like a wonderful place :3 Your smashbook is going to be a lucky someone's treasure a hundred years from now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I want to visit Norway so badly! And thanks a lot for the kind words :') I'm sure it will be a treasure for me to look at in 10 years from now already!

      Delete
  9. What is her info? I need her as a penpal - we seem to have a lot alike - I LOVE Doctor Who. Hahah.

    I wish I could see your whole smashbook all at once, when we meet - I'm bringing all of mine. lol!

    ReplyDelete