Friday, 27 July 2012

freebie friday IX

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Hello guys, last week I didn't really had the chance to post a freebie, but luckily today I'm back on schedule ;)

Who doesn't like ice cream?! Not me, that's for sure. I really love it (I just wish I could eat other than lemon and strawberry, lol) not only in summer but also in winter. This week freebie is dedicated to all of you who enjoy those sweet treats :)

click here to download (6.7MB .zip file)

I hope you'll like it; Enjoy!

PS. Grab something in my shop with a 15% discount before it expires on August 1st!
Have a good weekend!
ƒ.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love ice creams too. Mostly chocolate.. och I love everything what has a chocolate flavour!! :D
    I sent your letter today morning! I really hope you will enjoy your small notebook and the letter itself!! :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhh can't wait for it! I'll go check my mailbox later, as I just stepped foot in my house now xD xx

      Delete
  2. Another lovely printable letter set! The green ice cream looks so yummy.. Mmmh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eheh :D Thanks! I'm glad you like it :3

      Delete
  3. aww!! lemon and vanilla for me please ^^ lovely printables!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you for sharing :)

    I love ice cream... Sadly, my tummy doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling :L Anyway, thanks! I'm really glad you like it, Julie :)

      Delete