Tuesday, 24 July 2012

3 things tuesday

Hey guys. How's your Tuesday?
I don't know why, lately I've this sort of urge to blog about the random stuff that crosses my mind, and since I'm too lazy and unorganised to create another separate blog for ranting, I'll just use one of those non-related mail days to post about them. If you're not interested in my randomness, you might just want to skip this post, I don't mind :3
Anyway, my friend Michelle over at On the Adventure, has that column in her blog called "5 things I'd rather be doing", which is a lot of fun to look/read. I was about to "steal" her idea when I realised that my 5 things would probably be always the same and it wouldn't be very interesting, would it?
So I decided to reduce the number of things (I'm lazy, you see..) and instead of listing things that I'd like to be doing, they will be 3 things I've been doing.
So let's see what I've been doing lately:


1. I've re-arranged my paintings and the picture frames on my wall. So far I have 10 frames & paintings hung and I'm on my way to cover the whole right side of my wall with them. (file under: obsession of the past few months)


2. I've been working a lot in my SMASHbook; well, I mostly collected a lot of scrap paper and nice cutouts that I'll be using in it, and enjoyed every single minute of it. I also have quite a few ideas that I hope I'll still like when I'll realise them.


3. And the third thing I've been doing is drawing. A lot, mostly lips and noses. I used to only draw eyes a few years ago but lately I've realised they're not really my thing, I'm definitely better at drawing mouths. They're not so bad, are they?

So, that's it :) What are three things you've been doing lately?

ƒ.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aha it made me chuckle xD Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I love your drawing and also the skull painting on your wall. Skulls rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh I like! My top 3 things lately: snail mailing, experimenting with my camera and cuddling with my boyfriend ;-) haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good things I'd say :D Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  4. The skull and rib paintings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow you stile to draw looks fun... I like it! ^^ by the way I dont know draw noses, I`m so baad!! ^^ nice post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm bad too at drawing noses but I'm trying to improve :P

      Delete
  6. Your mouths are lovely! When I try to paint a character I always struggle the most with the mouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I struggle with the eyes, I am unable to draw left eyes, I don't know why :/ And thank you :)

      Delete
  7. Your wall must be wonderful to the eyes and you are quite talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit messy but it is beutiful to me :) Perhaps one day I'll post a picture of it here! And thank you very much for the compliment.. I try :P

      Delete
  8. your mouth's drawings are amazing!!! really great work! in my art school, before we started drawing portraits we had to draw mouths, noses, eyes and ears just like you are doing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I'm glad to hear you like them. Oh how I wish I'd have attended an art school, so that I would have learnt a proper way to draw things in proportion and with better details :c But still, I will keep practising :)

      Delete