It's my first tag ever, so forgive me if I do something wrong! (copy+paste the following text)
"The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.
The word 'Liebster' is German and it means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Here're the Rules:
- Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
- Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post
- Tell them you've tagged them. Remember, no tag backs"
So, let's start! Here's my 11 random facts:
- You probably wouldn't tell but my favourite colours are black and grey.
- I'm obsessed with picture frames.
- My favourite shoes are my Creepers.
- I'm incredibly messy.
- I eat rice pretty much with everything.
- I almost always wear nail polish.
- My hair colour is red at the moment.
- I had blue hair for a while, too. And blond.
- I wish I had a dwarf pig as pet.
- I don't like cinnamon.
- I don't like talking on the phone.
- Would you be so kind as to explain the meaning of platonic? Sure: [pluh-ton-ik] can be referred to something that is only ideal and abstract.
- Can't we have more than two eggs a day? I think so, but you shouldn't eat too many a week. Or at least that what I've been told since I was a little girl!
- What do you collect? A lot of stuff: stamps, frames, frogs, mugs and keepsakes :)
- Is there any other things that you rather spend your time on than answering these questions of mine? I sure have. Ahah, I'm actually having fun. I had nothing better to do anyway, so.. ;)
- Are you sleepy right now? Cause I certainly am. Nope!
- Which do you like best - sparkly glitters, unicorns, rainbows or fairies? Mmh that's difficult because I'm not particularly fond on any of these, but I think unicorns.
- What do you do for a living? I you're a paranoia like me, the question being to personal, tell me what will you be doing after this instead. I wish I had a job, but I'm just an hopeless student for now.
- What's your favourite difficult word? Nerdy, i know. Umh in Italian diafano (which means: diaphanous), in English.. I don't know, theoretically maybe.
- I like to keep my fingernails and hair short. What stuff do you like short? Umh, necklaces I guess. I like them quite tight to my neck.
- How much do the yarns of the wool variety cost in your country? The ones here cost a bomb. I have no idea!
- What is your favorite possession?
- Do you stick things on your walls?
- What's your favorite ice cream flavour?
- Do you have a favorite pair of shoes?
- When was the last time you ate a pie?
- Are you eating/drinking anything at the moment?
- What's the most beautiful thing there is in your city?
- How many languages can you speak/read?
- What is the craft that you're best at? (is this even english? lol)
- Would you mind if I'd stop a 10 questions?
Meredith, Marisa, Elisse, Marysza, and Veronica.
Have fun :D