Saturday, 7 July 2012

post tea in my mailbox

Hi guys, how is your weekend going? :) I'm at my boyfriend's place at the moment, and we're getting ready to go get out train to Rome! We'll be there for just a couple of days though, for a music festival.. so we won't really have the chance to tour the city or anything, but it will be a good opportunity to take a break from our boring town.

Anyway, let's stick to the mail topic! This week I received quite a few surprises in my mailbox:

First of all, I received this box from Sophia.



The first thing that came out of the box along with the letter is this Post Tea; How. Amazing. Is. That?
Two of my favourite thing in the world in one lovely package! The wrapping is so cute that I don't know when I'll have the courage to open it to try the tea..


Being my beauty blogger penpal friend, she sent me some beauty products! They were all wrapped up with pretty paper and ribbons, and to be honest, I can't wait to try them :)
Next up, is Madeline's letter:


She sent me some homemade washi tape for my SMASH book, a little envelope (♥) with a lot of stamps inside, and some Marvel fruit stickers for my WTJ :)
Speaking of WTJ, in the last letter I sent her a page from my own book for a swap, but something happened and her letter was delivered torn and emptied of its content. However, since she's the sweetest girl ever, she sent me her WTJ page anyway.. and look how amazing it is:


Lastly, I received a letter from Kelly:


She always use such a cute stationery, and she also sent me a lot of fun stickers and memo sheets :)
And the best part? She's coming to Italy this fall and she'll spend two days in my town! By all chances we're going to meet and I'll take her around for a mini tour :D That would be the first time I get to meet one of my penpals, so you can bet I'm excited!

Thank you all for the wonderful mail day :3

What did you guys get in the mail this week instead?
ƒ.

12 comments:

  1. So glad everything got to you safely and that you like what I sent :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad too :) Thank you for the lovely surprise! xo

      Delete
  2. Ohh, meeting penpals is so fun, Fab! I hope you have a great time with your boyfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post Tea!? WOW looks amazing! >.< really cute mail week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I already said this to you, but I'm so glad you liked the page! I often struggle to be creative so I was very happy with how it came out and I'm glad it now has a good home <3.

    That's awesome about getting to meet a penpal, too!

    Hope the music festival is lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did an amazing job indeed :3 I'm really proud to have something that good in my WTJ now <3

      Delete
  5. FAB!! I've missed you! The GIANT test is finally over and I am going to post about the sweet package you sent me (you know, a hundred years ago!).

    I hope you are having fun sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a "Faboulous" mailweek! ^^
    I updated my blog, and working on a new design, so check it out in the next few days if you got the time!!

    Have a great day, hear from you soon! :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://soundcloud.com/user617591907/premium-rush-movie-2012 - Premium Rush Movie Full Movie Download, how to download Premium Rush It online, downloads Premium Rush =((,

    ReplyDelete