Wednesday, 11 July 2012

july mail week #2

Hi guys! How are you today?
Yesterday I got back from Rome, they've been a couple of really nice days and the concert was pretty awesome. Besides a couple of drawbacks, I really enjoyed it :)
 
(source)
I didn't had the chance to actually send postcards from Rome, but some of you will be receiving a postcard anyway along with your letters :3


Speaking of letters, as soon as I got back home, I had the chance to finally catch up with a couple of you, and this morning I sent out letters for:
Alicja, Neda, Marjolijn, and not to forget the Travelling Notebook to Elisse.


The first 10 out of 20 postcards that had been requested, also will be going out anytime soon this week :)

However I will surely write and send some more letters too, (so far they're for Nadz and Sara S.)
I'll update the outgoing list in the next post!

Have a lovely day,
ƒ.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Justice?! OH MY! <3! I'm so envious right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! :D Do you like them too? :)
      I don't want to make you jealous but I must admit it was an awesome show!

      Delete
  3. Seems like you had a cool vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too short, but really cool, yes :)

      Delete