Wednesday, 25 July 2012

July mail week #4 + updates

Hello guys :)
Lots of letters will be sent this week since shortly I'll go on a brief trip in a little village lost in the woods and I won't be able to send any letter from there. I'm really looking forward for some relax~
Anyway, here's what I've sent this week:


A letter to Emily in Sweden, and one to H. in the UK. Harriet and I are now mail art pals :)


I've resent Mary's letter, and sealed it carefully so that this time it won't get ripped, oh and of course, I hope they will deliver it, since she still lives there. A letter for Mona in the US, also went out.


Lastly, a letter for Thea in Norway; at the moment I'm writing to Steffi, Ely and Maggie, and I surely will send those letters too before I'll leave on Friday :)

I also sent out all the remaining requested postcards and so far only 3 people out of 10, was so nice to tell me they received it, but yeah.. I want to be positive about it and keep waiting for everyone else to receive them too, and hopefully more messages will pop in to let me know my postcards reached them.

Last thing is, the Travelling Notebook made it to Elisse, travelling about 1800 km and in a few days, it will be ready to travel to Portugal :)


That's all for this week! What did you send, instead? :)

ƒ.

10 comments:

  1. You sent some beautiful mail. I like especially the envelope to Mona. Have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're great at mail-art! ^^
    Have a great trip, and I hope I'll finish the guest post before you leave! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it too, that would be lovely! Thank you, Emily :3

      Delete
  3. Yes, the travelling notebook will be sent on his way to the next participant later on today! And oh, your writing is so pretty. Enjoy your little trip Fab!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elisse! :) And that's good to know that the TN is moving fast :D

      Delete
  4. Beautiful mail art! <3 I love looking at other people's mail art for inspiration. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Also for stopping by! It's always nice to meet fellow snail mailers :)

      Delete
  5. Fab!! This is Tee- I know, I know I suck lol. I wrote you a letter months ago - when you sent me a letter for your mail project. I still haven't gotten around to sending it. I'm hoping to get all of my international mail sent out this week (I already have stamps and everything). I'm just really lazy about beating the mailman to the mailbox - like really lazy lol. Anyway I wanted to apologize and just let you know that I'm sending your letter next week. I know I'm rambling :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tee! Don't worry at all! I know how having many penpals and being a little lazy can be ;) And anyway, better late than never! I'll be waiting for it :) xo

      Delete