Friday, 13 July 2012

freebie friday VIII + Luggage Letter Set

Hi guys :) for this week's freebies I've made something different.
I LOVE tiny envelopes, and whenever one of my penpals send me one (filled or empty) I'm always super happy. I use them to keep or send stickers, stamps, bits and bobs etc and they look very nice into junk journals and smash books too.

So, what I've made is a set of 6 mini envelopes (2x each colour):

click here to download.
I hope you'll like them; let me know if you'd like to see more of this kind of printables or not :)

And also, I'm quite proud to present you my newest printable letter set, which you can buy for 2.50€
(click on the thumbnails to enlarge the pictures)


You will receive a link to a zip file, which contains both the envelope and the four sheets, two by two in an A4 sized file. If you buy it and have any trouble, don't hesitate to contact me :)
I take this opportunity to remind you that I'm available for commissions on custom stationery set, address labels & more; Check this post to read more about it.

EDIT: Hanne made me notice that the Paypal page where you get redirected is in Italian. To change the language in English, you just need to get rid of a part of the URL:
This is the URL you should have in your browser: https://www.paypal.com/it/cgi-bin/w... Just delete the /it part and refresh the page. Your URL should be like this then: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/w... and your page in English :)

Have a lovely weekend!
ƒ.

11 comments:

  1. ohhh luggage letter set is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3 my next letter to you (if the first will ever arrive ç_ç) will be written using this set! :)

      Delete
  2. hahaha!!! I fall in love with the mexican hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the luggage set. If only I had a better printer. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! :)
    But I don't have ink in my printer! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the luggage letter set! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love the luggage set!! Just bought it, and I can't wait to start using it <3 But btw, the paypal page was in Italian at first, that was a little confusing.. But thanks to chrome and google translate I made it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for buying it and for letting me know about the paypal problem :) I will try to fix this asap, and I hope you will be satisfied with the letter set! :)

      Delete
  7. I love your letter sets! I think my favourite is the clouds. You should make some mermaid/pirate stationery for Freebie Friday! That would be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I surely will try something :D Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete