Thursday, 5 July 2012

july mail week #1

Hey guys! How did July started for you? :)
I had a lot to do with my sister's and dad's birthday, my sister's graduation, a lab at Uni etc etc, so I didn't really had the time to take any picture of the outgoing letters, sorry!
Anyway they did go out as planned, and they were for: Ines, Neda, Mona and Ria. At the moment I'm replying to a few others and update the post as soon as I'm done with them.

On a side note, I'm going to Rome in 3 days! I'll make sure to buy some postcards for you guys :3
Also, my boyfriend bought me this gorgeous photo album:


Isn't it pretty? I'm in love with it ♥


I'm going to keep my lomo and analog pictures in it, which reminds me that I should really go to the photographer to develop 5 rolls that have been getting dusty on my desk for months now!


PS. I'm looking for people to guest post here on my blog for the holidays. It could be about an art project, snail mail project, or just something about you and your love for mail! If you'd like to write here, drop me an email and let me know your ideas about it! :3

ƒ.

12 comments:

  1. That photo album is AMAZING. I hope you share some Rome photos, I love seeing analog ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If I'll have the chance to snap a few pictures I'll surely post them here :) I'm going to Rome just for a couple of days for a festival, so I'm not sure I will be able to take pictures.

      Delete
  2. ooooh that photo album is so cool! Enjoy Rome! AND YAY!!! Your letter arrived today!! So quick! Loving it! I will reply when I return from the Czech Republic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm really happy. I already can't wait for your reply :D Thanks a lot, have a wonderful time you too! xo

      Delete
  3. How gorgeous! I hope you'll have fun in Rome! I actually wrote a postcard for you that I'll be sending the coming week! I'm hoping this time it'll actually arrive in your letterbox D: Booo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks a lot Corey! I was actually planning to write a letter to you anyway, so wait for a message from me in your tumblr inbox :3 xo

      Delete
  4. I would like to make a guest post! I have no idea what about I could write, but it's a good opportunity to get to know more people! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll email you soon then :D thank you <3

      Delete
  5. Aww that photo album is very pretty indeed!

    Wow hope you have a good time in Rome. I hope my letter gets to you safely before you go. I put it in the postbox on Sunday so I would have expected it to arrive today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

    Enjoy your holiday :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie :) I got your letter today.. the WTJ page almost got me in tears! You're amazing <3

      Delete
    2. You are such a sweet person! I'm so glad you liked it :). Have a fab time at the music festival! <3

      Delete
  6. You've just been tagged by me on the Liebster Blog Award! Hop on to my blog to know more! :)

    ReplyDelete