Tuesday, 4 September 2012

3 things tuesday

Hellou! How are you all doing?
Here in my town is raining so bad these days that summer seems so far away! And the air is already more chilly and everything is ready for autumn already :)
Anywaays, here are the 3 things I've been doing lately:


1. I had my film developed. Almost a failure, I only like a couple of shots :L



2. I've been making vectors of more of my drawings.


3. And I've been playing a lot of Age Of Empires 3, and it gets more and more addictive!

How about you? :)
ƒ.

5 comments:

  1. oh my god! age of empire!!!! i LOVE the second one, the third part is also amazing but I always played Age of Empires II - and I truly recommend it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Age of Empires seems really cool. I have been playing Civilization V, it's very addictive too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tuoi disegni sono sempre così carini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that vector you made looks very nice! And I like that first picture very much! Too bad you don't really like the other photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Age of Empire...how I wish I could play it but my PC is quite a (*#@ insert negative description).

    ReplyDelete