Tuesday, 25 September 2012

3 things tuesday

Good afternoon guys! Once again I've been a little bit absent lately, I wish I could say I've been doing something productive, but that's quite not the case. Anyway, it's Tuesday, which in blog terms means share the stuff I've been doing lately:


1.  I've bought some pretty postcards that I'll be sending later these days :)
Fun fact: the middle one is shaped like a typical dessert of my town (I know it looks like a cork, but it's delicious!).


2. I've been catching up with some TV shows, such as Boardwalk Empire and How I Met Your Mother, and playing a lot of videogames with my boyfriend. He mostly enjoyed Black Mesa, while I preferred Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD and hidden object games (don't even get me started talking about the latter..I'm obsessed).


3. I've been listening this song non-stop! I already liked Calvin Harris, but now that he made a song with Florence, he surely gained quite a few points. Even if you're not really into this genre, give it a listen because it's seriously amazing!

What have you been doing instead? :)
ƒ.

18 comments:

  1. Hey Fab! I've been having fun with my friends (drinking tea, taking pictures with the analog camera, just talking) and making pies for friends! i love to surprise them.Right now I'm baking another pie ( with sour cherrys) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ria! Sounds like you had a good time so far :D And it can't only get better as you're baking a sour cherry pie <3 it's my favorite!! Can you send me a piece of it with your next letter? :3

      Delete
  2. I love the song! Even more because of Florence :) The dessert shaped postcard look so interesting. What is it called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called babbà :D Here's a recipe if you feel like trying it out http://cakeitaly.com/?p=58 :3

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the song and also the cards that you bought.
    I also wanted to tell you that I got your card today and it's wonderful.I liked the stamp as well.Thank You! Hope you will get my next card soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so relieved! It took a while to get to you, but I'm glad it eventually did :) The next one is already in the post, I'm keeping my finger crossed for it to arrive earlier this time :)

      Delete
  5. That postcard looks like a weird cupcake! ^^ Soo funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never thought of it before, but now I see it! xD

      Delete
  6. I didn't know the song, but I kind of like it! (Even though I'm not a big fan of Florence's voice, I must admit..) Are your exams almost over? Then you finally have some time to do lots of fun stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'll be over tomorrow, finally! But still, lessons starts again so the free time won't be that much :P Anyway, I got your letter! The reply is in the making! :)

      Delete
  7. hey fab, i've been working on my smash book, obsessing about boys, and trying to love myself lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear! :) I hope the last thing worked out well, I see no reasons why you shouldn't love yourself! <3 About the smash, hope to see pictures soon! xx

      Delete
  8. I LOVE the middle card! What's inside this dessert?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually empty xD It's sort of spongy thing, coated in sugar syrup flavored with rhum :)

      Delete
  9. That dessert looks yummy! And I love the song, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I want a Penguin postcard too! Would you have some extra for a swap?

    I used to play Tony Hawk on my PS1. Recently I felt very nostalgic of that game (I played version 3, I guess, not sure), by hearing this music, which was on the soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-NXLOwUgRg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email sent for the swap ;) and OHHH I used to love Papa Roach, the song bought back a lot of memories :> thanks for sharing!

      Delete