Friday, 14 September 2012

freebie friday XIII

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Hello guys!
The printable for this week is in Russian theme! I don't know you but I love Matroshka's (aka nesting dolls) so I decided to put them on paper :)
click here to download (2.5MB zip file)
As some of you may not like the colors/paper, I also added some variations to download, this time.
(Please note that downloading a variation, you won't get the whole set but only the specified thing).
download envelope       |       download pages
Hope you like them!
ƒ.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I absolutely love matryoshka dolls! Thank you, Fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I love matryoshka dolls too, that was a nice idea. :)
    I hadn't printed any of your freebies yet, because my printer sucks, but I want to do so, soon. Just gotta buy some good ink for it. Thanks anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh that envelope is amazing *_*

    ReplyDelete