Wednesday, 26 September 2012

september mail week #4

Hello guys! This week I actually remembered to write a post about my outgoing mail, but the trick is, all the pictures I took are pretty bad (out of focus, underexposed, noisy..), so I apologise for that in advance.


This letter is for Mona in the US. It's a shame I can't show you the whole address because I was quite proud of my calligraphy :<



 This one goes to Marjolijn in The Netherlands. Isn't the envelope super random? xD However I used a pretty stamp so that it won't mind too much, ehe.
 


This letter here, is for Maddy in the UK. The picture really suck and kills the envelope making it look just as awful, but in person it's shimmery and glossy, which is really nice, in my opinion c:
Hopefully Mads will like it too!



Another bad picture, yay! The huge envelope is for Ely in Mexico. Its size is due to the drawing I made for her, which I'm not sure is as beautiful as big, but once again, I hope she'll like it :) The other envie, is my first reply to Nastya in Russia.

Lastly, these are my new cards ready to be sent to their winners :D Mona and Allison in the US, and Poojah in Thailand!

Speaking of cards, stick around because either tomorrow or Friday there will be a lot of new stuff in my Etsy shop! :D

What did you send this week?
Have a lovely day!
ƒ.

17 comments:

  1. I didn't see much, but lovely handwriting you have :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O ohmygood! :D I wanna know what is inside of that envelope now!! It's a long waiting >.< all the envelopes looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it will be worh the waiting :3 and thank you!

      Delete
  3. Yep, your calligraphy is awesome, Fab! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your letters fab :D ps i love the new look for your blogspot PPS friday i get paid HAIII!!!! i may buy something off your etsy <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so sweet :') Thank you very much dear <3

      Delete
  5. Oooh, your new layout is so fab, Fab! :D And your handwriting is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I always love it when I see my name on one of your beautiful envelopes. I love the polka dot stripe, and I'm sure that it will look even lovelier in person :). Can't wait to receive it! Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :3 It should arrive early next week! <3

      Delete
  7. Your caligraphy is simply awesome. :) It inspires me!

    Hey, new template. I'm a bit confused here, suddenly there are no more links in Italian here. I was used to them (Italian is a cool language!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penny :D
      Oh I had no idea that in my previous theme the links were in Italian?! xD But anyway I guess it's better now, English is THE language :D

      Delete
  8. Fab is Awesome as usual and the new layout is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am super excited for my letter to arrive :D

    ReplyDelete