Friday, 21 September 2012

freebie friday XIV + watercolour letter set

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Hello! I have no idea why blogger won't let me upload the freebie on this post :/ bust still, have this letter set featuring some cute paintubes I draw I while back, that you can buy for 2€ by clicking the link below:)



You will receive a link to a zip file, which contains both the envelope and the four sheets, two by two in an A4 sized file. If you buy it and have any trouble, don't hesitate to contact me :)

Please Note: The Paypal page where you get redirected might be in Italian. To change the language in English, you just need to get rid of a part of the URL:
This is the URL you should have in your browser: https://www.paypal.com/it/cgi-bin/w... Just delete the /it part and refresh the page. Your URL should be like this then: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/w... and your page in English :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just purchased but didn't receive a file? Did I do anything wrong? :))


    /Jennifer

    ReplyDelete