Saturday, 1 September 2012

books in my mailbox

Hi guys, are you having a good weekend? I hope so :)
My mail week was pretty busy of lovely incoming, but not as busy as the outgoing because I haven't really felt like writing, I was just not in the right mood.. But anyways, let's see what popped in my mailbox this week:


I received three postcards: from Hamburg, Germany, from my dear Madeline, one with a picture of a vintage camera from a girl in Macedonia that found me through sendsomething, and the super nice Hello Kitty one from Kelly, during her trip to Hong Kong.


Then I received a letter from Kelly in the US, along with the weirdest sticker! (I do love this kind of art, so it's a positive "weird"!)


A lovely as usual letter from Lauren in the UK + some stamps for my collection and a cute memo sheet:


A letter from Marjolijn in the Netherlands, long as usual and a pleasure to read :)


Aaaand, lastly the one which inspired the post title, a letter from Alicja in Poland.


Along with it she sent me a couple of gifts: that phone charm (I guess) which besides being really cute is also soft and squashy!
And a big, fat notebook with decorated pages that reminds me of a sort of SMASHbook dedicated to travel. (If you're interested, it is from a dutch brand called Nanu-Nana)


The other book I got in my mailbox, is instead one that I purchased, and well, it's not properly a book:


I couldn't help myself but buying the new version of the Wreck This Journal (which is my 3rd one!) and I'm really excited about the new pages. I will probably start posting some of the pages on this blog too :)

Now, on to the outgoing mail.. As I said I haven't wrote too much, but still, I had the chance to send some letters.


To Emily in Alaska, Almanté in Lithuania and Mengyuan in China :)
And I also wrote a postcard to Corey in Singapore, as once again the postal service has been against us.


That's it for today :)
How was your mail week?

ƒ.

15 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your new wreck this journal pages!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I'll find the time to work on it soon :3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. weird = awesome sticker!! and that phone charm looks super cute >.< I really enjoy to see and have travel books, but they are so pretty than I dont wanna use it never!! <,< that book looks lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what is wrong with the comment box :(

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I know how it feels xD I'm always scared to start them too! But I always end up having a lot of fun with them when I finally decide to do so :)

      Delete
  4. awwwwww!!! i can't wait to see the wtj pages. also, i'm loving that hello kitty envelope :D :D but then again; http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8d5leGjF21qen6y2o1_500.jpg

    :d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps fab, i never got a post card from you :[

      Delete
    2. Aw.. well the strange thing is that NOBODY received it! I'm so mad with that post office, I don't know what happened.. I'm really sorry! I will send you another one soon!

      Delete
  5. Your handwriting is so lovely. Also, yay more Keri Smith books!! :-) I can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wierd creature is so awesome.Also, the travelbook! I had a sad mail week :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mail this week. Has my letter gotten to you yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, I'm glad my postcard finally arrived! It took nearly a month though, which surprises me since the ones I sent to the UK at the same time took 2 days! But at least you finally have it :).
    I'm so tempted to get the new Wreck This Journal too, but I haven't finished my other one yet! You must post some pages, I'd love to see what you do this time around :). Happy wrecking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely lovely mail! The Wreck This Journal is so cool! :D Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really Great mail!!! I also love the beautiful Paris envelope going to China from you....Hope you get my card soon!

    ReplyDelete