Friday, 7 September 2012

freebie friday XII + bonus

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Hi guys, I know that 90% of my freebies involve pastel colours, but I just love them!
And moreover I was in a cutesy kind of mood, so that's what you get this week. Enjoy :)
click here to download (3.7MB zip file)

The upgraded version with more details and 2 more pages, is available for 2€


You will receive a link to a zip file, which contains both the envelope and the four sheets, two by two in an A4 sized file. If you buy it and have any trouble, don't hesitate to contact me :)

Please Note: The Paypal page where you get redirected might be in Italian. To change the language in English, you just need to get rid of a part of the URL:
This is the URL you should have in your browser: https://www.paypal.com/it/cgi-bin/w... Just delete the /it part and refresh the page. Your URL should be like this then: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/w... and your page in English :)
Have a nice day!
ƒ.

4 comments:

  1. ohh sooo sweet! im a bit obsessed with pastel colors too lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. would be pretty awesome seen all your mail on a wall!! ñ,ñ I love pastel colours in a stationery :) looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that is so cute Fab! I love all the lettersets you make, though I must admit that I'm broke (as always..) but I promise that once I'm graduated and have a job, I'll buy all your cute lettersets :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're beautiful! I love the colours ^^

    brievenmetbloemenprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete