Wednesday, 19 September 2012

september mail week #3

Hi guys, finally this week I'm following my schedule, yay!
So I'll go straight to the oint and show you the mail I sent last week:


These are for Ria in Romania, Siana in Macau, and Ankita in India :3
Not pictured: reply to Florine in France.

I've been sending a lot of postcards too!


These are for Amit in India, and two postcrossers Ksenia in Israel, and Lucile in France.
Not pictured: a postcard for Mary and a lerrer for H, and Neda.

What did you sent this week?
ƒ.

12 comments:

  1. Omg yay! I cannot wait to get your letter ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Hopefully it won't take to long to reach you!

      Delete
  2. This week's been dull but I sent some mail last week which included a postcard reply to you!Huzzaahh!:D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear your week was dull, but hey, I'm so excited to receive your postcard! :D

      Delete
  3. Muahaha, I sent you a letter! Hope it arrives safely :) That envelope with the little flags is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It arrived today :D Thank you, it is awesome!

      Delete
  4. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tY6E-0awqRQ/UFVNo71oS3I/AAAAAAAAAG8/6ueOSKeufA4/s400/014.JPG

    :) yours is in the works :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I just cannot wait to get my postcard.I have been writing a lot of letters and postcards....so once I complete them they will be starting their journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one is taking so long to reach you and I'm worried it got lost :( Hopefully this one will arrive more quickly!

      Delete
  6. I sent postcards to USA, Israel and the Netherlands. I also sent some cute cards to USA and the UK. Yay for postage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay indeed! :D Let's make some mailboxes happy! :3

      Delete