Tuesday, 18 September 2012

3 things tuesday

Hello guys, how is your week begun?
Here in my town has been raining a lot lately, and I haven't gone out much. Anyway, here's the three things I've been doing:


1. Painting random stuff. Proportion, you say? I don't know what you're talking about! No but, seriously, I will try to fix this mess one day.



2. I've been listening nonstop to the new album by The XX, Coexist. Pure bliss!

source (x)
3. I've been hired for a one day job that consisted in photocopying a 2000 pages document. The picture above is an accurate representation of how I was feeling after 4 hours straight..

What have you been up to, instead?
ƒ.

10 comments:

  1. I've been catching up with my penpal letters and having a big wardrobe clearout :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should do this too! But.. I'm too lazy u_u"

      Delete
  2. that painting isn't that bad! it's cute! I also have problems with proportions and perspective xD but who cares, right:D? I love your painting!
    you poor thing, 2000 pages? it was probably estremely monotonous!!

    What I have been doing..? trying to learn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear <3 Well, it's not my bet work but I will still keep it :)

      Delete
  3. I like your painting. You better not try to fix it, or you can end up doing this: http://poracaso.ocponline.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/cristo-restaura%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg

    I've been studying and playing Portal 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah, it made me laugh! xD I will definetely avoid to retouch it now! And yay for Portal 2 <3

      Delete
  4. I've been applying for jobs, working, and painting my nails :p.

    Totally know how you feel about the photocopying thing. I did some work experience last year at a publishing house, and at one point had to photocopy a 200 page book. It was so hard to get a good copy with the spine getting in the way, that after I finished the boss went through them and gave me about 50 pages back to re-copy! So I know your pain, but it's good you got some work, if only for a day :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah indeed, it was tiring but I was really happy to finally find something to do xD I have never been very lucky with jobs, I hope you're having more luck than me <3

      Delete