Friday, 28 September 2012

freebie friday XV

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Happy freebie Friday, guys!
This week I've made some printables with cute tiny little houses. I don't really know why.. I was just messing around in PS and this happened :D I hope you like them!
click here to download (12.7 MB zip file)
As some of you may not like the colors/paper, I also added some variations to download.
(Please note that downloading a variation, you won't get the whole set but only the specified thing).
click here to download: 1) lined paper ; 2) plain paper ; 3) plain envelope.
Enjoy!!

PS: check out my Etsy store for the new cards :3 (10% discount off everything using REOP1 at checkout!)
ƒ.

6 comments:

  1. They are fantastic :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing + I love your Etsy store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stationery set so much! I have a thing for architecture but will never want to be an architect. LOL! Well done Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, interesting! As always, thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete