Tuesday, 11 September 2012

3k things tuesday

Hello guys!
You've might have noticed my absence from the Internet in the past few days. If so, you should know that I'm not dead or anything, I was just too busy being a saddo to log in here, but today I'm feeling a little bit better and thought it was about time to update the blog!

This won't be the usual, hasty, 3 things Tuesday, as I've a lot to show and tell you, starting from the amazing mail I received last week:


I got this lovely package from Neda in Norway, she sent me a delicious bar of Norwegian dark chocolate that was promptly turned into cupcakes that ended up in my happy tummy!

I received a postcard from PostMuse to thank me for helping her with her orphaned postcards. The special thing about it, is that the mailbox on the postcards, is her own :D Isn't it the cutest ever?


Mary, also sent me two cute postcards (the one on the left is probably upside down as the poor little donuts look sad..)
and I also got a vintagy looking postcard for a swap from Chicago:


I also had the chance to finally send out some letters.


to: Lauren (UK), Thea (Norway), Marisa (USA) - and not pictured: Kelly (Canada), Marjolijn (Netherlands), Andie (Portugal) and Kelly (USA).

Now, to the 3 things I've been doing:


1. I've been studying statistics, and no, this is not my actual book but believe me, I wish it was!


2. I've been preparing a surprise for you guys c: but I won't tell nothing until tomorrow, so stay tuned!

source (x)

3. See gif for accurate reference.

And, so, this has been a post. It is so messy I hate it, but still at least, now you know I'm alive c:
What have you been up to, lately?
Have a nice day!

ƒ.

6 comments:

  1. It was a messy post, but I liked it! A little update about your life :) The mail you've received and sent out was lovely as always, I especially liked that mailboxpostcard :) And wow, how can you keep up with all your penpals? You seem to have só many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely incoming mail!!! I love the outgoing mail as well. I can't wait to see what surprise is there in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark Chocolate O.O. My letter hasn't arrived yet, because I'm so worried :|.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant my letter to you.Oh, I hope it finds its way to you, and untouched too...

      Delete
  4. Aww, sorry to hear you've been a little down, I hope you feel better soon. Also, that gif is highly amusing :p.

    Oooh, the surprise sounds exciting, I'll be sure to check back tomorrow.

    I have nothing of real interest to say but I did post your letter this morning (well sellotaped, as always!) so hopefully you should get that in the next week or so. Sorry it's taken me a little while to write, but I hope you'll find it worth the wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so excited <3 it's going in my new smash :3

    ReplyDelete