Saturday, 29 September 2012

llamas in my mailbox!

Hello again, friends :)
Once again, I've received lots of beautiful mail this week from my lovely friends, so let me show you!
Do I see llamas on that envelope? Heck yes, ha! This letter is from Elisse in Belgium, and she always send me cute paper bits. For this letter she also made her very own stationery with cute, fluffy owls, and sent me an old postcard, a troll illustration, and a baggie of stickers :)
This one here is a letter that confused when I first opened it. It is from Portugal, but wasn't from either one of my penpals, Andreia or Sara. [on a side note, my face when I got it, was pretty much this: (•ิ_•ิ)]
Anyway, it turns out it is from Mayan, a girl to whom I sent a letter back in April (!) when I still accepted letter requests. It was such a surprise to hear back from her, as I though she was one of the other who just got their letter and disappeared, but no, this wasn't the case.
She surely took her time to reply, but she took as well the time to arrange a lovely package for me, including dry flowers, Portuguese transport ticket, a nice floral card with a quote, a poem and even a mix CD! It was such a nice surprise to find in the mail :)
The last letter I got is from Marjolijn in the Netherlands, and then I received quite a few postcards!
The camera one is from a swap, while the wide one is from Penny in Brazil. Look at that park they have in her city, stunning!
The postcards below are from Kat in Seattle (we've set a few postcard swaps), and finally ♥ Corey's reply! So good to hear from her, post can be so slow sometimes, it's unreal!
She sent me a postcard made with a picture she took from her room in the UK.. oh, it makes me so nostalgic.
And another stunning thing about this week's mail, are the stamps. Aren't they all pretty? Hard to tell, but my favourite is probably the one with the jellyfishes.

What did you receive this week?
Have a nice day,
ƒ.

commissions are open!    |    sponsor anyone?   |    Etsy shop

12 comments:

  1. Did you get the letter that I sent you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did :D I posted about it, and also sent you my reply a while ago!

      Delete
  2. haha!! wow! llamas!? they are sooo cute! ^^ amazing mail fab, as always! you see, isn't complicated, a tabloid on Illustrator with a lot of stamps, then you print on adhesive couche (I have languaje problems with the name of the paper ^-^ well, its something adhesive...) its so cheep and easy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see, thanks for the explanation :D I'll try to find some adhesive paper then :3

      Delete
  3. I got your letter yesterday :). Absolutely lovely, as always! Glad to see you've had a happy mailbox this week too. Letters from you always cheer my week <3 M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that <3 I'm really looking forward to receive your letter as well! xx

      Delete
  4. Yay!I'm ecstatic to find my postcard amongst your ever-amazing weekly mails! I wish I could write more than a postcard can fill, but it is good enough for now ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! If you receive this postcard I'll send you next week, then I'll give it another try with the letter :) xx

      Delete
  5. Again with the cute mail! I'm SO SO jealous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehe, thanks a lot :3 I'm very lucky to have amazing penpals :)

      Delete
  6. I'm glad you like the stamp. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love the jellyfish stamp!

    I was thinking about you just now because I wrote a note to my favorite penpal on the tea postcard you designed and sent me! <3

    ReplyDelete